David de Gea has finally committed his long-term future to Manchester United.
The goalkeeper was out of contract at the end of the season, with plenty of speculation regarding his future at Old Trafford.
But the Spain shot-stopper has now agreed to a new deal.
TOP STORY – DE GEA FINALLY SIGNS MAN UNITED DEAL
De Gea has signed a long-term contract with Manchester United, according to the Daily Record.
The 28-year-old’s five-year deal is worth more than €15million per season, the report says.
De Gea has been linked with a move away amid the ongoing contract saga, with Juventus among those reported to be interested.
— Daily Record Sport (@Record_Sport) September 13, 2019
– Christian Eriksen‘s Tottenham future remains up in the air, but the Premier League giants seem eager to keep the midfielder amid apparent interest from Real Madrid and Juventus. Football Insider reports Spurs have offered the Denmark international a new deal worth £60m in total.
– Mario Mandzukic appears to be nearing a Juventus exit. The Croatia striker has rejected Qatari club Al-Gharafa, according to CalcioMercato, but is evaluating offers from elsewhere, including MLS, with the 33-year-old seemingly not in Maurizio Sarri’s plans in Turin.
– Napoli are to chase Atalanta playmaker Josip Ilicic again in January, according to CalcioMercato. The 31-year-old was considered by Napoli during the close season and they are set to intensify their interest again at the start of 2020.
– Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha missed out on a move before the transfer window closed, and he is reportedly on the look-out for a new agent. The Daily Mail reports Mino Raiola is one of several agents circling the attacker, who is unhappy about not getting his move from Selhurst Park.
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) September 13, 2019
– Keita Balde enjoyed his season on loan at Inter in 2018-19, but the Serie A side opted not to use their buy option on the Monaco attacker. CalcioMercato reports the Senegal international wanted to stay in Italy and AC Milan are now considering the 24-year-old.