Get today’s free NFL tips below with our betting previews for every game. Our expert NFL betting tips provide you with a free betting prediction for the win, line and total points betting markets. We also provide NFL multi bet and same game multi bet tips for selected games.
Bookmaker NFL Betting Promotions
Watch Live: Kayo Sports
Thursday, October 24, 2019
VIKINGS VS REDSKINS
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium | Start: 11:20am AEDT
Kirk Cousins gets a reunion with the Washington Redskins but there is a chance former Minnesota Vikings All-Pro running back won’t get that chance on the other side Thursday night. Peterson is dealing with an ankle issue and will be a game-time decision at best. Cousins is riding high after another strong showing last week, but the availability of wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) is uncertain. Head coach Mike Zimmer said Theilen does have a chance to play, but the Vikings on a short week against a one-win opponent might not run the risk of playing him. Thielen has 27 receptions for 391 yards and six scores in seven games this season. The Vikings showed a few cracks in what had been a zipped up defense and allowed 30 points to the Detroit Lions last week. But minus a running game and with the offensive line being a weakness, Washington doesn’t have the horses to keep pace with the Vikings.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Vikings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Vikings are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home
- Redskins are 1-5 ATS in their last 5 games
- Redskins are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games on the road
- WAS – LB Ryan Kerrigan (Elbow), RB Adrian Peterson (Ankle), WR Steven Sims Jr. (Toe), LB Cole Holcomb (Ankle) and S Montae Nicholson (Ankle), are all listed as questionable for Thursday Night Football (TNF).
- MIN – WR Adam Thielen (Hamstring) is doubtful for TNF; CB Xavier Rhodes (Hip), DT Hercules Mata’afa (Spine), DT Linval Joseph (Knee) and DE Everson Griffen (Quadricep) are all listed as day-to-day.