Watch Live: Kayo Sports
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
STEELERS VS DOLPHINS
Venue: Heinz Field | Start: 11:15am AEDT
Mason Rudolph is back as the starting quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, no small accomplishment considering he was knocked out cold the last time he was on the field. Rudolph said he’s ready to move on, and after a win over the Los Angeles Chargers before the team’s Week 7 bye, the Steelers are hopeful he’s ready for the winless Miami Dolphins. Miami showed a bit of life with Ryan Fitzpatrick reinstalled as the starting quarterback but the Dolphins are not equipped to score consistently, and the lack of playmakers at every level will continue to make competitive games a stretch for this 0-6 outfit.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Steelers are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 7 games
- Dolphins are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games
- Dolphins are 3-12 ATS in their last 15 games on the road
- PIT – LB T.J. Watt (Oblique), LB Anthony Chickillo (Personal), RB James Conner (Quadricep), CB Joe Haden (Groin) and LB Delvin Bush (Foot) are all listed as questionable for week 8. QB Mason Rudolph (Concussion) and WR James Washington (Shoulder) listed as probable for week 8.
- MIA – G Shaq Calhoun (Illness), J’Marcus Webb (Leg), S Reshad Jones (Chest) and C Daniel Kilgore (Knee) are all listed as day-to-day.