Real Madrid are already eyeing a move for Liverpool star Sadio Mane at the end of the season.
Mane has developed into one of the world’s best attackers, starring for the Premier League leaders and finishing fourth in the 2019 Ballon d’Or.
Now, another one of Europe’s biggest clubs are making initial moves for the 27-year-old.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID MAKE CONTACT OVER MANE MOVE
Real Madrid have spoken to Mane‘s representatives about a possible move, according to Le 10 Sport.
Mane is contracted at Liverpool until 2023, but appears to be attracting interest from the LaLiga giants.
The Senegal international has scored 14 goals and provided eight assists in 27 games in all competitions this season.
— le10sport (@le10sport) December 31, 2019
– The January transfer window will see Chelsea and Manchester City enter a bidding war for Leicester City defender Ben Chilwell, according to The I.
– Similarities between Moussa Dembele and Didier Drogba have made the Lyon striker a target for Chelsea boss Frank Lampard, according to Sky Sports News, with the 23-year-old having scored 10 goals in 25 appearances for the Ligue 1 side this season.
– Mikel Arteta is keen to assess all of his options as he aims to lift Arsenal back into the top half of the Premier League table, and he is considering a recall for £27million centre-back William Saliba from his season-long loan at Saint-Etienne according to The Mirror.
Is William Saliba the answer to Arsenal’s defensive woes?
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) December 31, 2019
– Also on Arsenal‘s to-do list is a bid for promising RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano, who is also a target for Tottenham and Manchester United, according to the Daily Mail.
– Newcastle United head coach Steve Bruce wants to bolster his midfield with the addition of Burnley pair Danny Drinkwater and Dwight McNeil, and reports in The Telegraph say Genk striker Mbwana Samatta is also on his radar.
– Carlo Ancelotti said he will wait until January 5 before discussing potential transfer targets with the Everton board and when he does El Desmarque has suggested Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez could be one of the names on his list.