Philippe Coutinho has reportedly been offered to two Premier League clubs, while Manchester City are eyeing Sergi Roberto.
Coutinho is expected to leave Barcelona on a permanent deal this close season.
A return to the Premier League has been mooted for the playmaker, and it could be getting closer.
TOP STORY – COUTINHO OFFERED TO TWO PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS
Coutinho has been offered to both Arsenal and Tottenham, according to The Independent.
The report says Arsenal look the more likely to complete a deal for the Brazil international.
Coutinho has been on loan at Bayern Munich this season, having struggled since arriving at Barcelona from Liverpool in 2018.
– Manchester City are linked with a surprise deal. Sport reports the Premier League giants are interested in Barcelona’s Sergi Roberto, who wants to remain at Camp Nou.
El City aprieta por Sergi Robertohttps://t.co/hUWT9nk1RJ
— Diario SPORT (@sport) July 31, 2020
– Out of contract next year, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been linked with a move from Arsenal. The Daily Mail reports Chelsea, who face Arsenal in the FA Cup final on Saturday, were sounded out about a move for the forward in January.
– Inter continue to be linked with a move for Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. Gianluca Di Marzio reports the Serie A giants are offering star defender Milan Skriniar to Spurs in their bid to land Ndombele.
– After struggling at Manchester City, John Stones is reportedly set for a move. The Sun reports the defender is poised for a £20million move to West Ham, where he would reunite with former Everton manager David Moyes.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 1, 2020
– Sami Khedira‘s time at Juventus could be over. CalcioMercato reports Juve are negotiating to terminate the midfielder’s contract.
– Real Madrid left-back Sergio Reguilon, who has been on loan at Sevilla, is attracting plenty of interest. Sky Sports says Everton lead the race for Reguilon after submitting a bid of £18million (€20m).