Real Madrid and Liverpool reportedly lead the race for Kylian Mbappe if the France star decides to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
Mbappe, 21, is contracted at PSG until 2022, making his future a talking point heading into next year.
It seems the France international’s future lies at one of three clubs.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID, LIVERPOOL LEAD RACE FOR MBAPPE
Mbappe‘s future will be decided next year and the forward will be at PSG, Real Madrid or Liverpool, according to L’Equipe.
Transferts : un match à trois PSG-Liverpool-Real pour Kylian Mbappé en 2021
— L’ÉQUIPE (@lequipe) September 21, 2020
The World Cup winner has been heavily linked with Zinedine Zidane’s Madrid previously, while Jurgen Klopp’s Premier League champions have also reportedly been interested in the past.
The report says Liverpool and Madrid are in regular contact with Mbappe.
– Luis Suarez is set for a Barcelona exit, but the forward’s next club remains unclear. Sport reports Suarez has an agreement with Atletico Madrid, apparently for two seasons, but Barca are said to be intending to block him joining a direct rival for free.
— Diario SPORT (@sport) September 21, 2020
– Manchester United could strengthen as soon as this week. The Guardian reports Porto left-back Alex Telles hopes to seal a move to United this week and it says the Premier League club are hoping to get the 27-year-old’s price down to £23mllion (€25m).
– With Kepa Arrizabalaga again coming under fire, Chelsea are set to welcome a new goalkeeper. RMC Sport reports the Premier League club have finalised a deal worth £22million (€24m), plus £5.5m (€6m) in bonuses, with Rennes for Edouard Mendy.
– Staying at Chelsea and N’Golo Kante is reportedly wanted by Inter. Corriere dello Sport reports Inter coach Antonio Conte wants the midfielder, but a €50million (£45.9m) asking price is unthinkable for the Serie A club unless Christian Eriksen or Marcelo Brozovic are sold.
– There could also be movement at Real Madrid. EFE reports Luka Jovic is pushing for a return to Eintracht Frankfurt on loan after struggling in his first season with the LaLiga giants. Meanwhile, Marca says former Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani has been offered to Madrid.
– While Suarez may arrive, Atletico Madrid are also considering their transfer options. AS reports they are waiting for offers for Diego Costa, while Marca says the LaLiga club need to see a player leave before potentially signing Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira.