Manchester City are reportedly set to extend the contracts of Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus as they consider another forward.
Pep Guardiola signed a two-year extension at City this week, keeping him at the Premier League giants until 2023.
And more re-signings look set to follow.
TOP STORY – MAN CITY SET TO OFFER NEW DEALS TO STERLING, JESUS
Manchester City are set to offer Raheem Sterling a new deal, according to the Mirror.
Sterling, 25, is contracted at City until 2023, but the club are hopeful he will renew on improved terms.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) November 21, 2020
Also under contract until 2023, Jesus is set for a bumper new deal, the Daily Star reports.
– Staying at Manchester City and Pep Guardiola is considering Benfica and Uruguay forward Darwin Nunez as a successor to Sergio Aguero, according to The Telegraph. Aguero is out of contract at the end of the season.
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) November 21, 2020
– Also coming out of contract at the end of the campaign is Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum. Corriere dello Sport says Inter are eyeing the midfielder in January, while the Serie A giants are also looking at Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul as they consider selling Christian Eriksen.
– As Olivier Giroud struggles for game time at Chelsea, the striker is linked with a move. The Mirror says David Beckham’s Inter Miami are considering making an offer for the France international in January.
– Yet to play in the Premier League this season, Dean Henderson may look to leave Manchester United. The Sun reports the goalkeeper wants a January loan move to boost his chances of keeping his spot in England’s squad for next year’s European Championship. It says Leeds United and Brighton and Hove Albion are interested.
– Another Manchester United goalkeeper seeking an exit is Sergio Romero. The Mirror reports United are prepared to accept £2.5million for Romero in January, having wanted double that during the close season.